Selected bits of shared information from our private Slack channels at Red Badger. Grouped by channel names.
- Gitsome - A Supercharged Git/Shell Autocompleter with GitHub Integration.
- Mocha Trumpet Reporter - display a trumpet and make authentic sound when your mocha tests fail. Get a microwave ding when everything is green
- Using Webpack modulesDirectories for removing relative paths when importing
- Webpack visualizer
- Announcing Heroku Kafka Early Access
- react-json-schema-proptypes - Define React propTypes with JSON schema, then introspect and fake props
- Bublé - the blazing fast, batteries-included ES2015 compiler
- Blue/Green Deployment Step By Step on AWS
- My Thoughts on the Datomic License
- Relay future - Specs & docs for potential future and experimental Relay APIs
- Pre-Touch Sensing for Mobile interaction
- In Defense of .js - A Proposal for Node.js Modules
- The Web After Tomorrow
- LazyDOM — an experiment to bring virtual DOM to the browser natively
- Clojure, The Good Parts
- Kite augments your coding environment with all the internet’s programming knowledge.
- Unit testing network interactions
- Developing space grade software by NASA
- Have Software Developers Given Up? Collection of every day errors on the Web.
- Why does “23 Dogs” get parsed to 23 november 2015 in pry, but “3 Dogs” gives a parser error?
- Detailed overview of differences between CouchDB and CouchBase server
- Talking with Tech Leads
- Apprenticeship Patterns - Guidance for the Aspiring Software Craftsman
- Design for Hackers: Reverse Engineering Beauty
- Danger! Testing Accessibility with real people by Léonie Watson
- Web accessibility will now be the law of the land in Europe
- Reasons.to Design, Code, Create & Come Together - Brighton, UK; Sept 5-7 2016
- Strange Loop St. Louis, Sept 15-17th, 2016
- PolyConf - Poznan, PL; Jun 30 - July 02 2016
- From The Front 15th and 16th September — Bologna, Italy
- EuroClojure - Bratislava, Slovakia; October 25-26